Login to MiWiFi – miwifi.com
MiWiFi.com is the web interface for Xiaomi MiWiFi routers, where you can manage the settings and configurations of both your router and WiFi network.
How to login to MiWiFi?
The first thing you need to do to be able to access the web interface of the Xiaomi MiWiFi router is to connect your computer to the router. You can do it wirelessly with WiFi or use an internet cable.
Once you have established a connection between the router and the computer, you can follow the steps below to enter the web interface of your Xiaomi MiWiFi router:
1. Open your default web browser.
2. In the address bar, enter http://miwifi.com or http://192.168.31.1 and press Enter.
3. The MiWiFi router login page will appear in front of you. 4. Now you need to enter your username and password, then press login.
* The default username and password are: blank field/administrator
If the login credentials are correct, then you will enter the web-based interface of your MiWiFi router and you will be able to manage all the settings of the router and WiFi network from there.
How do I change my WiFi and SSID password?
1. Log in to the MiWiFi interface using the steps mentioned above.
2. Open “Settings” from the top bar and go to “Wi-Fi settings”.
3. In the name field, enter the name of your WiFi network.
4. Select encryption as mixed (WPA / WPA2-personal).
5. Enter your new WiFi password in the password field.
6. Click Save to reflect the changes.
How to restore Xiaomi MiWiFi router to factory settings?
If you have forgotten the password for the MiWiFi Router login page or you have confused the router settings or you simply cannot access the router’s web-based interface, then you need to reset the router to factory settings. Factory reset of your router means that you reset all settings and configurations of both the router and the WiFi network back to the factory default settings.
So if you forgot your login password or messed up your router settings, you can easily reset everything as it was when you bought it by simply resetting it to factory settings. Factory reset of the router means that all settings you have changed, including any changed login password, WiFi password, and other settings.
Here’s how you can reset your Xiaomi MiWiFi router to factory settings:
First, find the small reset button. It is usually located at the back of the router.
Once you find the reset button, pick up a sharp object such as a needle or paper clip. Now use the needle to press and hold the Reset button for 10-15 seconds.
After 10-15 seconds, release the button. The router’s LEDs will flash and the router will restart.
You can then log in with the default password.