TP-Link Router Login
When you enter the TP-Link router settings page, you will be able to make various changes to the router’s configuration. You will be able to change the password or name of your WiFi network (SSID), LAN, and WAN settings.
How to login TP-Link Router?
To access the admin panel of the TP-Link router, follow the steps below:
1. The first thing you need to do is connect your device to the TP-Link network. You can do it wirelessly via WiFI or using an Ethernet cable.
2. Once connected, open the default web browser and enter http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar. * You can also use the router’s IP address http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 to login instead of tplinkwifi .net.
Once the login page appears, you will be asked to enter a login username and password.
Enter admin / admin. If you have changed the login password, enter it as configured.
You can find the username and password to log in to TP-Link by default on the label on the back of the router.
If the login information is correct, you will be logged in to the TP-Link administrator interface. From there, you can change various settings on your router, including the password of your WiFi network, as well as the password to log in to the router.
How to change the password of the TP-Link WiFi network?
Changing the TP-Link WiFi password is important because every new router you purchase uses the default credentials for your WiFi, including the WiFi SSID and default password. So you need to change the password of your WiFi network to keep it secure. Here’s how to change the password of your TP-Link WiFi network:
1. Login to the administration panel of your TP-Link router.
2. Once logged in, go to Wireless -> Wireless Security.
3. Scroll down to the WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK section.
4. In the PSK Password field, enter your new Wi-Fi password.
Click the Save button to save the changes.
How to change the TP-Link login password?
Your admin panel holds the key to all settings on your router and it is important to change the login password of your admin panel, otherwise anyone connected to your network may change the login password and confuse your router settings and you will you need to reset your router to factory settings. To avoid all this, here’s how you can change your TP-Link login password:
1. Log in to the administration panel of your TP-Link router.
2. Once logged in, go to Management-> Access Control-> Password.
3. Enter your new password.
Click Save to save the changes.